Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life is like a classroom: we always have something new to learn

So soon.. over a month in Perlis.. the environment n culture is so different, people there are also different.. I'm starting to get use to my work n my life there..

Many has also touches my heart there.. all the children..
Recently there is a new psychologist posted to RKK.. and I'm going to be transferred back to the state department.. here my client will come from different background.. mostly adult n referred cases..

Kids are asking me to stay and they had started to love me they said.. pity them.. I'm going to miss them so much.. I had experience so many changes n transitions but it was not easy at all every time..

Another person had change too.. =) i am falling in love again.. i admit.. he try his best to please me now days.. come n see me almost every week.. it had been a while i haven't see this side of him.. i thought is easy to forget all our past but getting to know a new person is even harder.. i hope i do not have to so.. He definitely working hard this time, there are plannings all the way.. hope our relationship will last this time.. Insyallah..

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete